Protection and stewardship of our shared environment lies at very heart of why Lystek International Inc. was founded. To support this common goal, we expect our employees, customers and stakeholders to:
- Meet and/or exceed all applicable local, provincial and federal environmental regulations.
- Continually improve the environmental performance of our processes, products and services.
- Protect the health and safety of our employees, surrounding communities and ecosystems.
- Utilize natural resources, including raw materials, energy, and water, as efficiently as possible.
At Lystek, we work hard to achieve these commitments by:
- Requiring environmental awareness and training of all our employees with specific training.
- Evaluating our processes, products and services from the point of view of risk, challenging ourselves to continuously develop alternatives based on preventing pollution in the first place.
- Considering the risks of our feedstock materials and end products at all stages of life, placing high priority on risks present during our production process and during end use of our products.
- Working collaboratively with our suppliers, customers and surrounding communities on any potential environmental issues.
We make every effort to ensure that environmental performance is an integral part of everyday life at Lystek and the performance of all staff members, regardless of role.
To this end, we are also transparent and dedicated to measuring and reporting regularly on our progress in realizing these commitments.