For years, North Battleford dewatered its biosolids and trucked the cake to the local landfill. The process was costly, created odor complaints, and was a waste of a potentially valuable resource.
Today, the city’s new low-cost, low-temperature thermal hydrolysis process is converting biosolids into a nutrient-rich, federally registered fertilizer, and establishing them as environmental leaders.
Read the latest cover story from leading industry publisher, Treatment Plant Operator (TPO) to learn more about the City’s results including:
• How a National Environment Award was won
• How a Class ‘A’ biofertilizer is being created
• How they saved money & are now able to generate revenue with the new product
• How the solution was easily retrofitted into the plant’s existing infrastructure
• How simple it is to operate & maintain