Lystek is a multi-award-winning company, with locations in the United States and Canada. We provide a patented, multi-benefit thermal hydrolysis solution, (Lystek THP®), for biosolids and organics management.
We partner with municipalities, wastewater treatment plants, and private sector customers to recover and maximize the value of carbon, energy and nutrients in biosolids and similar organic feedstocks.
Our team of qualified professionals allows us to provide technology, expertise and services in the following disciplines:
- Turn-Key Solutions for Biosolids & Organics Management
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Optimization
- Microbiology, Research & Development
- Agrology, Soil & Crop Science
- Environmental Engineering
- Biofertilizer Design, Manufacture & Marketing
- Business Development, Marketing & Communications
- Public & Community Consultation/Engagement
- Regulatory Affairs
We are continuously investing in Research & Development through ongoing R&D, such as:
- Extension of our core technology to optimize resource recovery of biosolids & organics
- Development of value-added biofertilizer products from food & beverage production operations