- LysteGro biofertilizer products are pathogen free, nutrient-rich and high in organic matter with quality controlled NPK values.
- LysteGro biofertilizers represent a fraction of the corresponding cost of the NPK value in chemical fertilizers alone.
- LysteGro provides over $400 per acre worth of NPK and many essential organic nutrients not typically found in chemical fertilizers.
- LysteGro fertilizer product features a dramatic reduction in nuisance odors which results in significantly improved public acceptance.
- The homogeneous, liquid format of the LysteGro product facilitates more uniform application and provides better use of nutrients through improved timing and placement.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) registration enhances application by removing set-back rules and other constraints that apply to historical, Class B biosolids.
- In the United States, LysteGro biofertilizer qualifies under US EPA rules as a Class A EQ (Exceptional Quality) product.
- LysteGro can also be beneficially utilized in sod farming, golf courses, horticulture, forestry, reclamation & bioremediation.
For more information and a FREE copy of our LysteGro biofertilizer product brochure, click here!