Message from our Executive Vice President
Valued customers, partners, and stakeholders,
Lystek is monitoring and adjusting our practices to the evolving COVID-19 outbreak. We wish to assure you that the essential services Lystek provides across North America will continue without interruption. As always, we are taking precautions to safeguard the health of our employees, customers, and the public.
We are following the updates and protocols posted from local Public Health agencies, Government of Canada Health and Safety guidelines, WHO, CDC, and will take additional measures as they arise. Hygiene and cleaning standards have been increased for equipment, vehicles and workspaces. Our top priority is the health of our employees and the public.
As of today:
- - Our processing facilities remain fully operational.
- - Fertilizer sales arrangements will be serviced as planned for the Spring season.
- - New facility engineering and design services continue unimpeded.
To protect the health and well-being of our employees and customers we have implemented the following changes to normal business operations:
- - Avoiding in person contact when possible and enforcing physical distancing at our facilities.
- - Enhancing cleaning protocols for processing facilities, offices, and vehicles.
- - Increasing work from home activities for applicable employees.
As we continue operating under these circumstances, rest assured that Lystek and all our employees will continue offering you the highest and safest level of service.
Feel free to contact us with any question through our standard channels or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Vice President
Protocol for Visitors to Our Sites
Lystek is taking preventive measures to ensure the health and safety of all its employees, subcontractors, and visitors. A sign-in sheet and questionnaire will be provided to all facilities for any visitor or delivery worker to complete before access is granted. The questionnaire contains four Yes/No questions about international travel, symptoms, and potential exposure to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- - Any visitor or delivery worker who comes on-site must complete the questionnaire
- - If the visitor or delivery worker answers yes to any question, they cannot come on-site or enter the facility
- - If the visitor or delivery worker refuses to complete the questionnaire, then they cannot come on-site or enter the facility
- - Please ensure that the visitor or delivery workers use their pen or pencil to complete the form. Any borrowed item will need to be disinfected.
These questions help us ensure that all workers on-site are protected and that self-isolation protocols are maintained. We ask that all visitors and staff complete the form honestly. Everyone’s support is needed to help us slow the spread, protect the public, and maintain our worksites. This form is available on this page in the Useful Document section.
Reaching Your Lystek Representative
Q: How do I reach my Lystek Contact Person?
A: Virtual Meetings: To protect the health and safety of our personnel and our clients, we will use virtual client meetings in place of in-person meetings where possible. We remain accessible on all virtual channels to answer questions and provide you with support.
If you are unsure about how to reach a representative, please reach us at email@example.com, and we will contact you.
Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
Q: Will customers be able to visit the office/facilities to drop off a cheque?
A: Currently, for the health and safety of our staff and community, we are limiting outside access to our office.
We are requesting that customers pay by EFT, via electronic bill payment from your bank or by credit card. Contact our Parent Company’s Account Receivables (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details on how to make an electronic payment.
Where electronic payment options are not available, cheques should be mailed to our office.
Q: Will suppliers be able to visit the office/facility to pickup a cheque?
A: Currently, for the health and safety of our staff and community, we are limiting outside access to our office and therefore we will only be sending cheques by mail.
Please contact our Parent Company’s Accounts Payable department (email@example.com) if you require further details on payments.
Lystek OMRC Facilities
Q: Are Lystek facilities still open and operating?
A: All of Lystek’s operating plants remain open and are proceeding with work under enhanced safety protocols dealing with COVID 19.Lystek is taking preventive measures to ensure the health and safety of all its employees, subcontractors, and visitors. Our primary strategy is to practice social distancing while enforcing public health protocols on all parties, including self-isolation when necessary. These steps include:
- Eliminating face-to-face site meetings in favor of conference call interaction.
- Establishing sign-in procedures to monitor and enforce established protocols concerning recent exposure and travel histories of individuals.
- Asking that all parties entering our facilities abide by the protocols and procedures being implemented by Lystek and to be respectful of the greater public good in the wake of this major health issue.